Be kind. Be accountable. Be present.
These are my three hopes, dreams and aspirations for the New Year. 2018 was amazing…so much incredible design work that I took part in at my office, Studio for Spatial Practice, and so many memorable dance experiences…
- New students in our Art in Motion family, teaching dynamic children and adults both at the studio and at Point Park.
- Dance performances throughout the year including beautiful weddings, enriching cultural festivals, and both the Silk Screen and PSO galas.
- Dancing with my studio partner and friend Luciana on more than one occasion!
- Dancing with my talented Troupe Taraatha ❤️ and my great friend Jemeena!
- Dancing with my daughter and seeing her unbridled love for dance!
With all of these wonderful experiences, I think I left myself a bit ungrounded and unable to be fully present in the moment..unfair to myself and others.
In 2019, I want to try my best to speak with compassion, to teach with patience and love, and to work fully grounded in the moment!
What are your hopes and dreams for the new year? Whatever they may be, I wish you peace, love and light in 2019!